Monday, April 12, 2010

Expressions of God's love at Wonder Club

In the past few weeks, it has been neat to experience the random love of God expressions. While the students were getting in line, it was a bit noisy. Then, out of nowhere, Ian yelled out, “I love God!” Another time while doing a written activity at the table, I was standing behind Kiara. She looked up at me and said, “I love God!” God is really moving in all the students. It is wonderful to hear and see those things happen. Thanks, God!

- Nicole Imhoff • Wonder Club Teacher/Site-Supervisor

And just this morning as I was greeting the arriving students, Alejandro came bouncing up the steps, full of life and energy. I asked him if he had eaten Wheaties to give him so much energy. His reply, “Jesus gives me energy!”

- Lorraine Brandt • Wonder Club Administrator

No comments: