Friday, July 24, 2009

Volunteers Creating Impact


“I have the privilege of volunteering with Water Street Ministries once a month on an official vacation day from my full time job. Volunteering gives me tremendous satisfaction as I can align my value with the Mission’s Core Values.

The staff I interact with are more than staff members. They are so wholly committed to the mission of Water Street as evidenced by the conversations I have with them. I have no idea what their pay is (nor do I want to know) but I can feel they give 100% plus to the mission of Water Street. I consider it an honor to be able to give a few hours a month to support Eunice in the office.”

Cheryl

Warmest regards from Lancaster County,

Cheryl Deaven, Director of Membership & Community Outreach
PA Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau

No comments: