Friday, September 24, 2010

Seeing God Moving - Men's Ministry

The Men's Ministry team at Water Street Mission has put together a compilation of their reflections around the question, “Where did you see the hand of God moving in your life in the past month at WSM?” Take a look at these short testimonies in response to this question.

Intern Tom – I have had God open doors for me through an internship. Everything is opening up for my higher education.

Phil Wrightstone – I see his hand of protection over me as I work in the Community Emergency Shelter.


Mark Noel- God provided mentors to 2 of my clients in unusual ways that caused them to praise God.

Jon Shacklett- Seeing lightbulbs go as I teach class.

Michael Kerrigone- During a recent conversation with a Community Emergency Shelter (CES) guest I witnessed a profession of faith in action.

No comments: