Thursday, May 15, 2008

Some Anonymous staff thoughts...

A few of the staff who wrote down some thoughts for this forum at our last staff meeting forgot to sign their names. Their thoughts are still worth sharing...

  • God has taught me: Not to get too high or too low... to remain humble

  • God has taught me: How to see people. My eyes see the outside of people, their physical condition. When I see through God's eyes, I can see their spiritual condition, their soul condition and ask the Lord how to meet that need. See the inner condition, that's what God has taught me and is still teaching me.

  • Thoughts: I have been amazed at how many deaths have been close to home recently...

  • Why I'm excited to wake up for work: I don't know if I am exactly excited to get up in the morning, but what I like about working here is the relationships with my co-workers, the mutual love and support, the laughter and yes, even the tears.

No comments: