Friday, May 08, 2009

his FAITHFULNESS endures


Even in the midst of trials, adversity, and fear God’s FAITHFULNESS shows up in many unexpected ways for both residents and staff at Water Street Ministries.

The scriptures and testimony below express how worthy our God is for the faithfulness he shares with us. He continually reveals that no matter how small or large our needs may be, HE has all we could ever need.

Isaiah 25:1[ Praise to the LORD ] O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.

Psalm 115:1Not to us, O LORD, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness.

Psalm 89:1I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.

God's FAITHFULNESS at The Lydia Center:
I love watching God supply our needs at the Lydia Center. As I have worked in the donation room over the past few months, I have noticed toiletry items that are running low. Usually, within the next two weeks, we receive donations of these items. This happens without ever mentioning these needs to anyone. I am learning not to be surprised by God’s faithfulness in meeting even the smallest of needs.

- Donna Doutrich, Ministry Assistant, Lydia Center

No comments: