Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wonder Club - Experiencing God's Love

I’ve experienced God’s love for me through several interactions during this past work week.

First, I entered the one preschool classroom where I was working, and several children raced to give me hugs. No, they were not using “walking feet,” but I chose not to address that. Later, as we were dropping the students off at their homes, the one student started walking towards her house, and then turned around and ran back to give me a hug.


I also have experienced God’s love for me through the care of my co-workers .They ask me how I’m doing (and really want to know!) and include my name in their prayers. It’s been a blessing to not only share God’s love with others, but to feel like I’m receiving more than I give.

- Carmen Garber, Wonder Club Teacher

No comments: