Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Staff thoughts...

More thoughts from staff on why they love to work here...

It's a chance to serve God and people. There is so much to do, you never finish doing God's work.
-Stan Peoples, Operations

I'm honored to be part of a ministry that shares the Love of God in a practical way.
- Ann Deschler, Teen Haven

It's rewarding to know I'm in God's will. Whether or not I may see the rewards isn't important. It's exciting to see the improvemnet in our residents and humbling to be involved.
-Lori Shirkey, Residential Ministries

And what God is teaching them...

In serving, you have to be open to change. We never know what God has for you to do next.
-Stan

God has taught me to be encouraging and helpful to my co-workers. God has reminded me that our contributors are being blessed by God for their gifts to our ministry and that gifts/mail are blessings, not extra work.
-Ann

No comments: